EDUS - Students Benefit scheme
- Students who are continuing with us for the second year will be given 10% discounts for all the classes in their first month of the next year
- Rewards for exceptional performance in the examinations for the students who
have done classes with us and for new students joining EDUS.
For Scholarship (Grade 5)
- Case 1 – Student followed EDUS classes at Grade 5 – Marks must be above 180
and District rank has to be 1 to 10. First 3 months fee for the Year 6 will be waived off with cash reward of Rs. 10,000.00. (Non-transferable)
- Case 2 – New Student for Grade 6 – Marks must be above 190 and District rank has to be 1 to 10. First 3 months fee for the Year 6 will be waived off. No cash
For Ordinary Level (O/L)
- Case 1 – Student who followed with EDUS over a year and gets 9 A’s and District rank within 1 to 10, will get Rs. 10,000.00 as cash reward and 3 months fees waived off for A/L Classes. (Not-transferable)
- Case 2 – New Student who is joining EDUS for A/L first year with 9 A’s in the O/L Exam and District rank within 1 to 10, will get 3 months monthly fees waived off as reward. No cash reward.
For Advanced Level (A/L)
- Case 1 – Student who followed with EDUS over a year and gets 3 A’s and District rank within 1 to 10, will get Rs. 15,000.00 as cash reward. And Free admissions with 50% off on any 2 short courses available at EDUS.
- Any student of any grade with weak financial background, can join EDUS Student scholarship program with following terms. (100% off with all benefits /term)
- Request of parent / Guardian.
- Request Approval of parent from School Principal.
- Request Approval of principal with Grama Sevaka of respective area of
- Classes have to be followed with EDUS without any fail as per class
regulations of the institute.
- One Student is applicable for one offer / discount only.
- Any student who is referring new student to EDUS, will get 10% of the new Student’s fee as deduction of his/ her next respective month fee.
* With effect from 01st January 2022.
* Terms and conditions applied.